Rigid Endoscope Restoration Service Warranty
All Velocity Orthopedics, Inc. repairs are warranted to return the endoscope to a functionally and optically “like new” condition, and to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal and intended use, for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
What is not Covered Under the Warranty:
- Imperfections not affecting the function or optical quality of the scope are not part of the repair, and are not covered by the warranty.
- Consequences of misuse, or improper care and maintenance are not covered by the warranty.
- The sole obligation, and sole remedy for the customer, shall be limited to the prompt repair of the endoscope at no charge to the customer.
- In no event will Velocity Orthopedics, Inc. be liable for any other loss, expense, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from any alleged breach of the foregoing express warranty: and in the event of breach of this warranty, shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the defective item set forth herein.
- THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPECIFICALLY DENIES AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ALLEGED BREACH OF WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR OTHER.
To Obtain Warranty Coverage:
- Please contact Velocity Orthopedics, Inc., or your local representative.