Velox™ RF Ablator
Bipolar Radio Frequency Ablation Probe
New Radio Frequency (RF) Ablation Technology from Velocity Orthopedics
Advanced Power Technology (APT)
- Superior Ablation at Lower Power
- Reduced Potential for Thermal Injury
- No Dedicated Console Required
The high efficiency Velocity Orthopedics Velox™ Ablator is the first to address the efficiency/power differential with its proprietary Velox™ Advanced Power Technology (APT). The dramatic increase in efficiency allows the Velox™ Arthroscopy ablator to operate at lower power levels than comparable ablators, achieving aggressive ablation quickly with reduced potential for thermal injury to the patient.
- Unique Wedge Shape: Distal end configuration provides improved access and allows tissue resection as well as bulk vaporization.
- Patented Power Profile: High-efficiency electrode construction, part of Velocity’s Velox™ Advanced Power Technology (APT), provides aggressive ablation at lower power levels than other bipolar ablators.
- No dedicated radio frequency (RF) generator is required. Compatible with most commercially available multi-purpose generators.
- Integrated aspiration available on 3.3mm probes, providing a clear field of view while minimizing energy loss – another feature of Velocity’s APT technology.
Unique Wedge Shape:
Distal end configuration provides improved access and allows tissue resection as well as bulk vaporization.